About Me

My Photo
London, United Kingdom
Selina is a 20-something year old year old Londoner. Selina likes: Testing out IKEA showrooms and lipstick marks on cups. Selina dislikes: Evil bunnies and when there is no cake left in the tin.

Friday, 4 July 2014

Layering

I do like a bit of layering and this week I got to do just that. 2 dresses sounds a bit much but it worked particularly well with this outfit. I call it the kawaii schoolgirl look. I'm really getting into touches of kawaii (Japanese cute) now


Frilly socks on top of tights


The sunflowers are errant earrings


Love my new platforms

1 comment:

  1. Awfully cute. Your style appeals to me greatly. I admire every outfit you show us online.

    ReplyDelete

I'm scary beyond all reason. But that doesn't mean I don't like nice comments